7 December 2010

PRIVATE DINNER PARTY, Terry and Carolyn

I have just cooked for a lovely couple, Terry and Carolyn at their home for Carolyn's Birthday. I was booked through my cousin Liesl a few weeks ago and planned a menu to suit them for tonight. I turned up with all my own cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery, taking away all the dirties with me when I left.

The evening menu was as follows:


Starter,

King prawn, chorizo and rocket salad, balsamic roast tomatoes and red chili,
served with homemade blush tomato, basil and cheddar bread.,


Main-course,

Slow roasted pork belly in Moroccan spices, crispy sea salt crackling, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed curly kale, parsnip, carrot and ginger rosti, spiced rosemary gravy.


Dessert,

Trio of chocolate desserts;
Chocolate and orange creme brule with honeycomb,
Fresh minted white chocolate chip and mascapone cheesecake,
Warm chocolate and roasted hazelnut brownie with tuille biscuit.



King prawn and chorizo, Wholemeal bread with blush tomato, fresh basil and cheddar
Slow roasted pork belly

Trio of chocolate desserts

3 comments:

  1. "A fantastic experience for my in laws, amazing food with a personal touch. Like having masterchef in your own kitchen, the only effort being made was to lift the knife and fork....... Brilliant!!!!!!"

    Quote from Liesl Devereux who booked me to cook for her Inlaws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks amazing Chef Gary, Sue and I cant wait for ours in January,

    ReplyDelete