27 July 2011

ORIENTAL STYLE BUFFET DINNER

I love all types of Asian cuisine and tonight I brought some beautiful King scallops, fresh tuna and fresh tiger prawns and planned an Oriental style dinner menu. I love using fresh ingredients, such as chilli and ginger to spice things up a bit and can't resist some hot wasabi paste and the taste of a good quality naturally brewed soy sauce. It is definitely worth  spending a little extra on a good brand as if I am buying top quality  tuna, I like it served raw and thinly sliced with soy and wasabi.

Menu

Tuna maki, 
x x x
Smoked salmon nigiri,
x x x
 King prawn nigiri, 
x x x
Tuna sashimi, 
x x x
Soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger.
x x x
Seared King scallops, spring onion, chilli, ginger and honey,
x x x
Stir fried noodles, chilli, garlic, red peppers, bean sprouts and soy sauce.






Private Dinner Parties
ChefGary Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment