6 May 2012

Canape and drinks party, Chibolton




I catered for a drinks party  in Chibolton, near Stockbridge recently,  providing a capacious selection  of delicious canapes. I received the booking through a previous function, gaining great accolade from catering for previous guests again. The party was being held in a lovely cottage in a statuesque village, which I have passed through many times with admiration of all the resplendent cottages and houses. I was greeted very warmly by the hosts, enjoying a cup of tea and a chat whilst I prepared the canapes. I  didn't stay to serve them but took a few photos before they went out. 



Menu


Smoked duck breast, cucumber ribbons, cranberry, spring onion,
x x x
Parma ham, asparagus spears, lemon and garlic mayonnaise,
x x x
Snoked mackerel pate. horseradish, lemon, black pepper,
x x x
Salmon maki, sesame oil, wasabi, pickled ginger,
x x x
King prawns, crayfish tails, spiced guacamole,
x x x
Mozzarella, blush tomato, puff pastry, fresh basil,
x x x
Quails eggs, cucumber, celery salt, blini,
x x x
Bruschetta, Crumbed Stilton, cranberry, orange.











No comments:

Post a Comment